...teachers who have used the Framework as a reflection tool for more than a year, ...
and referring to the new evaluation system,
These trainings are available to regularly appointed teachers rated under Advance and their UFT Representatives.
Notice also, the Saturday-exclusive schedule will exclude observant Jews and Seventh Day Adventists. This is not the first such instance. Will this continue under the new mayoral administration?
- Explore how to use the Framework to support your development through reflection and conversations with your peers.
- Prepare and share your reflections on an observed lesson (differentiated by grade band) in order to deepen your own knowledge of the Framework and to support your peers in engaging in professional conversations.
- Study authentic artifacts of teaching practice and consider ways to demonstrate your own practice in Domains 1 and 4.
- Click on the hyperlinked borough names above,
- Visit our Advance Professional Development Calendar, or
- Visit the Advance Measures of Teacher Practice intranet page (DOE login required) and scroll down to "Professional Development Opportunities."